Monday, August 12, 2013

The Best Of New Jersey Photography Darci Doran

Darci Doran





My Mission

I am a photographer with a strong fine arts background. 

My goal is to create images that are moving and that inspire. 

Photography has now become the foundation of my art. 

I desire to learn and improve with every day, the camera has now become my pencil and brush.
Description

Full service photography, weddings, events, portraits, product and business promotion, editing, imaging, prints, novelty items, 
affordable packages tailored to meet your specific needs.



Contact Information

Darci Doran  609-575-6450



Here are some beautiful shots at the Basilica in Newark
taken during a wedding 
where Tania's Cinderella Carriage was featured













Darci has done photography for me
and has provided some excellent shots of
my Cinderella Carriages.
Tania Lawson
Dream Horse Carriage Company


Darci Doran Wedding Packages

Wedding show special: $1499

I will beat the price of David's Bridal, and the DJ companies out there selling photography packages, and I will tell you why you should trust your special day to me. I am dependable, and reliable, you know who you are getting. If you hire from one of these companies, or an "event company" you are getting someone who is subcontracted by the company, and paid very little. You do not know who, what, or when you will be getting your photographs. Believe me I know, when I started out I did events for these companies. With my services you will get peace of mind, and exceptional service, above and beyond. You will have access to your proofs of your images as I edit them, on a password protected gallery for your friends and family to see, and I will even post them to Facebook if you like. My time frame is 2-3 weeks for completion, not 3-6 months. I back up and save everything I do, should you ever require it, or like any photo products in the future. I want to be your photographer for life. A majority of my clients are repeat customers and have become my friends.

Here is what you get in this package:

up to 8 hours of coverage
an online gallery of your proofs ( favors for your guests with the password of your online gallery)
an edited CD of your images in approximately 2-3 weeks
a 30 page album of your photos
your choice of your favorite picture as a framed enlargement, or a canvas

All wedding bookings include a free engagement session.

I will include a memorable slideshow in this package if you mention you found me on Facebook.

I do travel as well

$500 deposit to hold your date, payment installments of 3,6 or 12 months depending on your date are available.

call me (609)575-6450
or email DARCIDORAN@AOL.COM

















No comments:

Post a Comment